|Look Sharp Store offers a broad range of career possibilities that cater to many talent and personalities. It is an exciting company where you can live your true passion for retail.
We value our people, our customers and our brand. We value our people at first place because it is their efforts that have built the ‘Look Sharp’ brand and kept our customers coming back for business.
At Look Sharp Store, we value our people, our customers and our brand. We value our people at the first place because it is their efforts that have built the ‘Look Sharp’ brand and kept our customers coming back for business.
We are committed to helping all our staff to achieve their career goals in retail from the very first day. They will find support, training and encouragement along the way.
Look Sharp Store also provides equal opportunities to every employee. Most of our managers in both store and head office started junior roles in the company. During their employment, they’ve gained skills, knowledge and experience; they’ve showed us their talent, loyalty, hardworking attitude. So once there is an opportunity, the company doesn’t hesitate to offer them any positions.
Look Sharp Store is committed to build fun environment to work in. We are Auckland’s leading ‘one stop fun shop’ for party supplies. There are thousands of items in store, and new items keep coming almost every single day. Our customers come from different backgrounds with different shopping needs. So it is always challenging, and you will never get bored at work.
|Store Career – Retail Assistant, Store Supervisor, Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager
Supporting roles at Head Office – Merchandising, Purchasing, Training, Marketing, Finance, Warehouse Solution
|Internship Opportunities / Graduate Program / Management Trainee Program (MTP)|
How We Hire:
Step 1: register your interest in available vacancy by sending us your CV and covering letter.
Step 2: HR team will review all the applicants and select the most suitable ones.
Step 3: If you were selected, we will arrange a job interview for you, and email you with the application form and details for the interview.
Step 4: If you impressed us at your interview, HR team will arrange a pre-employment work assessment (work test) for you in one of our branches. Our Training Manager will be there and review your work test.
Step 5: If we were satisfied with your performance at work test, we will carry out reference check immediately.
Step 6: If everything is confirmed fine, HR Manager will contact you directly to offer you the employment. All employment documents will be sent to you for review.
Step 7: Sign the employment agreement and start fun working at Look Sharp Store.
For any enquiries regarding vacancies and applications, please call 09 525 2095, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Store Manager Queenstown
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and motivate staff, recruit staff, train and develop staff, according to company policies and employment laws, and ensure relevant HR procedures are followed (appraisals, discipline, grievance, etc).
- Plan, forecast, report on sales, costs and business performance. Determine product mix.
- Plan and implement advertising and promotional strategy and activities.
- Manage cash and payment systems in accordance with company procedures and policies, at all times with staff and customer safety as the uppermost priority.
- Plan and implement shop merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow so as to maximise sales, customer satisfaction, appearance, image and ergonomics for customers.
- Manage selling and customer service activities and staff competence in these areas, so as to optimise and sustain sales performance, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Manage costs and overheads, and all factors affecting the profitable performance of the shop.
- Liaise with external agencies and authorities as necessary (advertising, PR, recruitment, training, fire services, police, local council, health and safety inspectors, etc.).
- Deal with suppliers, ordering new stocks and set up prices for products.
- Manage, maintain and report as necessary all merchandise and non-merchandise stock.
- Manage upkeep and condition of all equipment, fixtures and fabric of shop premises.
- Manage health and safety, security, and emergency systems, capabilities and staff and customer awareness, according to company policy and relevant law.
- Seek and continuously develop knowledge and information about competitor activity, pricing and tactics, and communicate this to relevant departments in the Company.
- Manage and maintain effectiveness of IT and other essential in-store systems.
- Attend meetings and contribute to company strategy and policy-making as required.
- Develop personal skills and capability through on-going training, as provided by the company or elsewhere subject to Company approval.
Experience: Retail Management experienceApply now